I have been looking forward to featuring these pants on the blog from the moment I got them from Serinda Fashions,one year ago.
Palazzo pants are a fun wardrobe staple as they’re stylish, comfortable, and above all versatile. They were very super popular back in the ’60s and ’70s and just like any other trend they have made a comeback.
They can be taken from the office to the streets and everywhere in between. With their super wide-leg and flowy nature, they sure add a different spice to any outfit. They also give you something different to play around with taking a break from the skin-tight jeans.
Palazzo pants are a little tricky to wear, but with the right styling, they can be very chic and elegant.
To best pull of this trend, here are a few styling tips
- Colorful printed palazzo pants go well with tops in a plain and solid color or the other way round.
- Since they flare out at the bottom, keep the top light and well-fitting and/or tuck in the top/shirt.
- Add a belt to help define your waist.
- They are best paired with crop tops.
- Wear them with heels as they elongate your figure.
- Pick the pants in a light fabric and color.
- Accessorize in a subtle way. The pants are the statement of the whole outfit.
Lastly, remember, confidence is Key.